My Account | Contact Us

Home Shop Forum FAQ  

Forum Home | Products Home
Start New Thread | Reply To Post
Page 1 of 1
Scott
2/7/2003 8:54:00 PM
Unvonair Junior

I was woundering if the unvonair Junior can sit in a room and freshen air with out having A exsaust in the room unlike the Air tiger and how good does it work
The Green Thumbs
2/7/2003 11:04:00 PM
Re: Unvonair Junior

The Uvonair Junior is designed for rooms up to 1000 square feet. The unit can be left on in the room, but this can create toxic levels of ozone without proper exhaust. The high levels of ozone can be harmful to both plants and people. Honestly, most of the time we recommend using ozone generators, we suggest you place the ozone generator in a different room, and have a fan or blower exhaust it into your room. This works very well. It prevents buildup of the ozone in one spot. Ozone test kits are also available, to check the readings in your air. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.
dman
7/29/2003 12:48:00 PM
Re: Unvonair Junior

I was just wondering, when you say fan or blower, do you mean a fan connected to the ozon generator or a fan standing alone blowing the ozon into the next room?

And another thing, how long will this ozone generator work? I mean its lifetime..?

One last thing, if used correct, will it then remove 100% of unwanted odors? or will there still be like 10% left?

© 2000-2024 Rick's Green Thumb Gardening, Inc.