Home Shop Forum FAQ  

Forum Home | Pest Control Home
Start New Thread | Reply To Post
Page 4 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sonya
10/11/2006 1:30:48 PM
Re: nats or fruit flies?

Someone please help me. I am having promlems with nats. Like everyone else they are friving me grazy. I see them in the kitchen and bathroom. I have figured out that they are coming from the sinks. Please someone help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Becky
10/11/2006 7:25:14 PM

I too am going crazy because of the gnats. Where do I buy the Gnatrol???
Peggy
1/1/2007 1:02:14 PM

Matt...you gave a link to use the product listed on that link. However that is for plants.....I have no plants...these are coming from the drains...do I pour this down the drains?
Matt
1/1/2007 6:40:33 PM

You can actually use bleach for the drains. Gnatrol is specifically for plants.
Peggy
1/5/2007 11:25:43 PM

How much bleach should I pour down the drains?
Matt
1/7/2007 10:36:31 AM

I've never had to do it myself, but I would imagine a cup or 2 would be enough. Probably have to do it once a day or so.
lisa
5/8/2007 11:59:06 PM

they are driving me crazy . no fruit, no plants in the house. nats every where.put bleach down the sink thinking they were coming from their. still nats they are just as bad as flies. they are in the bedrooms also ,i live in all brick house on a slab .. please help
candy
5/23/2007 1:20:49 PM

so inorder to get rid of these nats or whatever they are i need to pour bleach down m drain and refrigrate my friuts?
blondie
6/23/2007 3:06:37 AM

So, does anyone know if you can use Gnatrol directly on the plant roots (i have ebb and flow set-up). Everyone talks of using the product w/ soil. I'm thinking of diluting and spraying directly on the roots to kill these little buggers but am afraid it may harm/kill the plant. But at this point i think the damn gnats are beating me to it. I see 'em all over the roots. HELP!
Karen
7/20/2007 11:49:48 PM

To treat your plants, mix a tiny bit of dishwashing liquid with water (1/4 teaspoon to a gallon) and pour in plants. Nats won't breed in them any more. I didn't realize they were living in the drain & breeding there, i am going to treat that now and see if i can kill the little pests. Thanks to everyone for their posts and help!

© 2000-2024 Rick's Green Thumb Gardening, Inc.