My Account | Contact Us

Home Shop Forum FAQ  

Forum Home | General Home
Start New Thread | Reply To Post
Page 1 of 1
John
8/14/2004 9:07:00 PM
Plant Acid Catalyst ?

I have been thinking about using a Cornucopia brand of catalyst in hopes that it will increase the growth and luster of my houseplants by allowing better nutrient uptake as it is supposed to un-lock any nutrients unavailable to the plant as a result of an out of balance P.h. level. Does anyone have any experience using this product or perhaps one similar and if so to what results? Thank you for any and all responses.

John...
Green Thumb Garden
8/16/2004 9:33:00 AM
Re: Plant Acid Catalyst ?

Dear John
Please check out cornucopiaplus.com . We have two years of experience with this line and have had great results.
John
8/16/2004 9:43:00 PM
Re: Plant Acid Catalyst ?

Y'know I was at your establishment the other day and noticed the "Chezch" pepper plants you had strewn about the driveway, the black peppers? The salesman was able to give me some seeds from dried peppers to try and reproduce at home. While we were admiring the plants he explained the great results you have had with some tomatoes that were also growing along with the peppers that you had applied the Catalyst to. They appeared quite healthy. Anyway, thank you for your response.
John...

© 2000-2024 Rick's Green Thumb Gardening, Inc.