My Account | Contact Us

Home Shop Forum FAQ  

Forum Home | Systems Home
Start New Thread | Reply To Post
Page 1 of 1
Jordon
11/18/2005 12:30:32 PM
HELP!!! my time is running out!

I'm a senior in highschool and would like to know a efficient yet cheap system the i can build.I have to do a project for school and depends on wether i graduate or not. So please help me. That i need to the proper way to mix nutrients. I would gratly appreciate it.

thanks,

Jordon
jollydwarf
11/28/2005 12:26:44 AM
Re: HELP!!! my time is running out!

Relax my friend,I can tell you all kinds of places to go 4 hydro plans,and how you mix nutes depends on what kind they are -organic or chem.and the brand you choose.Get back if you need help,when is your project due?
jordon
11/29/2005 11:32:00 AM

It's due in 3 weeks. But i'm not really growong anything because i don't have the time left to. All i really want to know is how to do is mix the nutrients. Shift found an easy way to do a quick system i'm going to use a fish tank beacuse i have that but i need to know how to mix the nutrients and know which is better organic or chemical. I found a place in indy that sells what i need but all i really need tham for is so i can have a display. I appreciate it.
Matt
11/30/2005 8:05:03 AM

The instructions should come with any nutrients you buy.
jordon
11/30/2005 11:28:18 AM

i don't need to buy nutrients i just need to know how to mix them because i'm growing anything for the project.
Matt
11/30/2005 8:46:24 PM

If you use a nutrient like Formula X, you mix 1/2 teaspoon of nutrient for every gallon of water you use.
willard3
12/1/2005 9:18:51 AM

I'm not so sure you are going to learn to much by trying to minimize your input.....the less you put in, the less you get out.

Spend some time doing the assignment and not pleading on this board. Time spent pleading could be spent learning.

Try this website:

http://www.technaflora.com/recipe.php

© 2000-2024 Rick's Green Thumb Gardening, Inc.